We just sent out the announcement – Daphnis is released! Already people have been adding new features to QGIS trunk….the fun never stops. I think Daphnis is a good release, things are getting more an more polished as time goes on. I seem to have been consumed with advocacy work these last 6 months or so and didn’t do much hands on coding for this release. The folks that fixed all those bugs and worked in the new features have done a great job! Here is the announcement on the QGIS blog.
We are mad about Free and Open Source Software and are here to help others who want to use Open Source GIS software but don't know where to start!
- How to do some quasi 3d cartographic effects in QGIS
- New forms related features coming in QGIS 2.0
- QGIS 2 Annotations
- Dynamically updating layers in QGIS with PostGIS views
- FOSSGIS at the LVG – State of Vorarlberg, Austria (updated interview)
- OSM Reporter Update for Open Data Day 2013
- Installing python GDAL into a python virtualenv in OSX
- User history added to osm-reporter app
- InaSAFE wins Open Source ‘Rookie of the Year’ award
- OSM Building Count Stats