A friend asked me for a presentation about QGIS that provides a quick overview of the project and the software. I quickly knocked this presentation together from various other presentations. Obviously there is a lot more detail that one could give about the project but hopefully it gives a basic introduction well enough.
We are mad about Free and Open Source Software and are here to help others who want to use Open Source GIS software but don't know where to start!
- How to do some quasi 3d cartographic effects in QGIS
- New forms related features coming in QGIS 2.0
- QGIS 2 Annotations
- Dynamically updating layers in QGIS with PostGIS views
- FOSSGIS at the LVG – State of Vorarlberg, Austria (updated interview)
- OSM Reporter Update for Open Data Day 2013
- Installing python GDAL into a python virtualenv in OSX
- User history added to osm-reporter app
- InaSAFE wins Open Source ‘Rookie of the Year’ award
- OSM Building Count Stats