So I’ve just arrived back in Zurich en route to Johannesburg after a thrilling and tiring week hackfesting in Vienna. I’m going to try to summarise some of the major activities and outcomes from the hackfest and will ask others to fill in what I forget in the comments.
Posts Tagged: hackfest
We are mad about Free and Open Source Software and are here to help others who want to use Open Source GIS software but don't know where to start! Contact us at [email protected] if you wish to know more about the services we offer.
- How to do some quasi 3d cartographic effects in QGIS
- New forms related features coming in QGIS 2.0
- QGIS 2 Annotations
- Dynamically updating layers in QGIS with PostGIS views
- FOSSGIS at the LVG – State of Vorarlberg, Austria (updated interview)
- OSM Reporter Update for Open Data Day 2013
- Installing python GDAL into a python virtualenv in OSX
- User history added to osm-reporter app
- InaSAFE wins Open Source ‘Rookie of the Year’ award
- OSM Building Count Stats